Ticket contribution request form
Hennepin Theatre Trust, owner of the historic Orpheum, State and Pantages Theatres in Minneapolis, is an independent, nonprofit organization dedicated to arts-inspired community cultural development.
Ticket contribution policy
Hennepin Theatre Trust supports fundraising events for nonprofit organizations by donating performance tickets. The Trust is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit and it is our policy to donate only to other non-profits. We thank you for understanding that while there are many worthy requests and causes, we are limited in the number of contributions we can accommodate.
Our ticket contributions have been filled for the remainder of the 2018 -2019 Bank of America Broadway on Hennepin season and we are no longer taking requests for ticket contributions. Please check back for information about ticket contributions for the upcoming season.
Priority is given to the following:
- Arts organizations
- Education organizations directly serving students with a focus on the arts
- Sponsors of the Trust raising funds on behalf of nonprofit organizations
- Hennepin Theatre Trust is only able to give once per calendar year to a beneficiary group (Please find out if the beneficiary of your event may have already received a donation from us, since multiple events often benefit a single group)
- No contributions will be made to benefit a specific religious or political organization
- No contributions will be made to benefit a specific individual or family
- Contributions are limited to fundraising events only; we do not contribute door prizes, appreciation or recognition gifts
- Due to the high volume of requests received, only organizations who are approved to receive a donation will be contacted