Donor Stewardship Coordinator
Reporting to the donor stewardships supervisor, the donor stewardship coordinators are responsible for cultivating relationships with donors by delivering concierge ticketing services to donors who qualify for such services. The role is often a donor’s first point of contact with the organization. As such, people in this position require excellent customer service skills, problem-solving abilities, impeccable written and verbal communication skills, and an ability to talk about the impact a donor’s gift has. The role also leads an important element of the donor cultivation process by either acting as show lead for donor ticketing or processing gifts.
Principal duties and responsibilities
Ticket Concierge Program
- Cultivate relationships with donors while providing the ticket concierge service.
- Process donor ticket requests.
- Arrange for donor tickets using Ticketmaster and Archtics systems.
- Print, sort and mail out donor tickets.
- Process weekly reports and analyze results; make adjustments as necessary.
- Monitor and respond to the general donor email inbox as well as the voicemail inbox.
- Inform and answer questions regarding donor level, donor benefits and ticket inquiries.
- Resolve donor and broader patron complaints.
- Perform other duties as pertains to the donor’s level of donation.
- Provide information in donor profiles regarding donors’ interests and other information helpful for prospecting.
- Serve as either show week lead for donor ticketing or process incoming gifts, generate renewal letters, and mail acknowledgement letters.
- Attend opening night in the lounges during Broadway shows as requested.
- Maintain and pull contact lists and reports as requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent customer service experience.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability and commitment to establishing a productive, collaborative culture that values diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Strong organizational skills and uncompromising attention to detail.
- Ability to balance multiple competing priorities, complex situations and tight deadlines.
- Able to keep confidential information private and secure.
- Flexible and willing to adapt to change.
- Experienced in data entry and records management.
- Proficient in Salesforce or similar data management database.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite programs.
- Experience working in a box office.
- Proficient in Ticketmaster or similar ticketing platform.
- Experience in the nonprofit sector, arts or entertainment industries.
Physical and Schedule Requirements
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the assigned and essential functions.
- Works some nights and weekends.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications. Management reserves the right to change or modify such duties as required. All employees are responsible for following applicable Hennepin Theatre Trust policies and procedures as defined by their manager or Employee Handbook.
Hennepin Theatre Trust provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.