5 to 10 on Hennepin, a project of Hennepin Theatre Trust, activates a five-block stretch of Hennepin Avenue between 5th and 10th streets as a vibrant destination for everyone to enjoy.
This week’s event is Thursday, August 25 between 8th and 9th streets.
We will have a mobile stage featuring:
5-6 p.m. Beatrix Jar (experimental synthesizer sound)
6:30-7:30 p.m. Preston Drum and the Hit Pause (one-man-band)
8-9 p.m. Annie and the Bang Bang (grunge meets late 60’s pop)
Additional activities will include:
More About 5 to 10 on Hennepin
Each week on Thursdays, Hennepin Theatre Trust is activating one city block between 5th and 10th streets along Hennepin Avenue from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. by filling the sidewalks, surface parking lots, while partnering with business and property owners to provide:
- An artist and makers market with up to 30 vendors per week
- “Community Collaboration”
- A mobile sound and light stage with three live performances each evening
- Street performers and buskers
- A coached basketball court
- A ping pong table
- Table games (chess, giant Jenga, giant Connect Four)
- Food and drink
- Temporary tables and chairs
Learn more about 5 to 10 on Hennepin.