April 4 - May 6
While it’s tempting to get tickets any way you can, there are many sites and people who are selling overpriced, and in some cases, fraudulent tickets. We encourage you to avoid these and we urge you to buy only from official ticketing sources. If you buy from a ticket reseller, we cannot guarantee the legitimacy of your ticket, and you risk being denied admission, refunds and/or exchanges, and updates in real time should there be any changes to the status of the show.
Ticketmaster is the only authorized ticketing agent – in addition to our theatre box offices. For the best seats, the best prices, and to eliminate the risk of counterfeit tickets, all purchases for the Minneapolis engagement should be made through Ticketmaster (which can be accessed via HennepinTheatreTrust.org) or the State Theatre Box Office at the appropriate time.
Tips for ticket seekers
- Search performances during the week and Sunday evenings.
- Tickets are released regularly. Check frequently for the most up to date inventory!
Enter the #HAM4HAM Digital Lottery – $10 tickets available for every performance!
- Use the official app for Hamilton, now available for all iOS and Android devices in the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store.
- The lottery will open at 10 a.m. every Friday and will close for entry at 12 p.m. the next Thursday prior to the following week’s performances.
- Winner and non-winner notifications will be sent between 1 and 4 p.m. every Thursday for the upcoming week’s performances via email and mobile push notification. Winners will have two hours to claim and pay for their ticket(s).
- No purchase or payment necessary to enter or participate.
- Each winning entrant may purchase up to two (2) tickets.
- Only one entry per person. Repeat entries and disposable email addresses will be discarded.
- Lottery tickets may be picked up at will call beginning 2 hours prior to the performance with a valid photo ID.
- Lottery tickets void if resold.
- All times listed are in the local time zone.
Hamilton is the story of America’s Founding Father Alexander Hamilton, an immigrant from the West Indies who became George Washington’s right-hand man during the Revolutionary War and was the new nation’s first Treasury Secretary. Featuring a score that blends hip-hop, jazz, blues, rap, R&B and Broadway, Hamilton is the story of America then, as told by America now.
With book, music and lyrics by Lin-Manuel Miranda, direction by Thomas Kail, choreography by Andy Blankenbuehler and musical supervision and orchestrations by Alex Lacamoire, Hamilton is based on Ron Chernow’s biography of Hamilton.
Hamilton’s creative team previously collaborated on the 2008 Tony Award®-winning Best Musical In the Heights. For information, please visit www.HamiltonMusical.com.
Recommended for ages 10 and up.
Run time: 2 hours and 46 minutes, including one intermission.
This production contains fog, open flame and gunshot effects.
Gala Pro will be available for this show.