RENT Lottery for $25 Seats
The lottery for $25 tickets will be held in-person at the Orpheum Theatre Box Office, on the day of each performance, two hours prior to the show and is limited to two tickets per person, cash only. Lottery participants must present a valid photo ID when submitting their entry form and, if chosen, when purchasing tickets.
The tradition of these tickets began in 1996 in New York when the show moved to Broadway after a sold-out run in a small downtown theatre. The producers of the show are committed to continuing the tradition of offering these orchestra seats in each city the show will play.
RENT Lottery Rules
- A limited number of $25 seats are available for each performance.
- Limit of 2 tickets per person, cash only.
- 2 ½ hours prior to the performance names will be collected.
- 2 hours prior to each performance, names will be drawn.
- Winners must be present (with valid photo ID) when their names are called, or they forfeit their tickets.