The marketing coordinator supports the mission of the Trust by providing administrative support to the external relations team. Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to, processing settlements for Broadway shows, managing print collateral, preparing meeting agendas, compiling, and sending meeting notes, and managing the Trust’s public email inbox. An elevated level of customer service is required for the role in addition to organizational skills, communication skills and strong attention to detail.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Show and Event-Related Support
- Manage digital ads and promotions for theater rentals.
- Monitor the Trust’s email, providing excellent customer service when responding to patrons and passing questions and information to team members when necessary.
- Collaborate with other customer-facing employees in development and external relations. Share information with external relations, leadership and other employees as appropriate.
- Coordinate the Playbill pages for all Broadway shows.
- Process settlements for Broadway and Non-Broadway shows presented by the Trust, including invoicing and tear sheets.
- Prepare sponsorship analytic recaps quarterly.
- Coordinate lobby and box office screens.
- Coordinate with street team for metro distribution of posters.
- Assist the marketing leads on media buys as needed.
- Manage print collateral for the Trust, including, but not limited to, coordinating quotes, replenishment and managing inventory.
- For assigned meetings, prepare agendas and take and share meeting notes.
- Update and distribute schedules of events.
- Perform other duties as apparent or assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or two years of related experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow and coordinate schedules between many parties.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams.
- Versatile, flexible, and able to work with changing priorities effectively.
- Active commitment to establishing a productive, collaborative culture that values diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Successful track record in building strong relationships and working collaboratively.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to exercise good judgement and discernment.
- Proficient in MS-Office programs.
Physical and Schedule Requirements
- Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the assigned and essential functions
- Some nights and weekends are required
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications. Management reserves the right to change or modify such duties as required. All employees are responsible for following applicable Hennepin Theatre Trust policies and procedures as defined by their manager or Employee Handbook.
Hennepin Theatre Trust provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.