Part-Time Bar Manager
Spectrum Catering is seeking a Part-Time Bar Manager for Concession Operations at the Orpheum, State, and Pantages Theatres.
The Bar Manager will be responsible for overseeing all concession-related operations, including holding pre-shift staff meetings, overseeing and assisting bartenders, collecting and counting monies, and filing nightly reports.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- 1+ years of management/supervisory experience;
- “Safe Serve” certified;
- Extensive cash-handling experience;
- Strong understanding of theatre concessions;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Outstanding leadership and organizational abilities;
- Knowledge of Micros or Square platforms;
- Microsoft Office suite proficiency; and
- Schedule flexibility.
- Bartending experience;
- Ability to resolve conflicts;
- Customer service experience;
- Guest Recovery;
- Event management experience; and
- Knowledge of food safety standards.
This is a PART-TIME position. Working hours fluctuate greatly throughout the year. Our busiest time encompasses the Fall and Winter seasons. Work periods range between 1 and 8 shifts per month, each shift lasting from 4 to 6 hours, and falling on nights and weekends.
Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Bar Manager” in the subject line.
Applications submitted without a cover letter will not be considered.