Our maintenance team is responsible for Custodial Services during events at the State, Orpheum and Pantages Theatres. The qualified candidate should be prepared for interaction with management personnel and theatre guests and have the ability to work well as a team and independently and to work quickly and efficiently.
Please email resume, letter of interest and application for employment to HTG.Admin@broadwayacrossamerica.com
- Provides Custodial Services during events including maintaining auditorium, lobby area, bathrooms, front and back of house in a “show ready” state.
- Provide direction to guests for facilities located inside or outside of the Theatres
- Change marquees as needed
- Shovel snow if needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Willing to work a variety of hours that are mostly evenings and weekends
- Ability to work independently; good decision making skills
- Effective communication skills and the ability to respond to texts, calls and emails
- Ability to work from heights on a ladder
- Walk, sit, bend and squat
- Talk and hear
- Lift and/or carry up to 25 lbs
- Climb a 12 foot ladder