Looking for the perfect gift? Consider an unforgettable evening at one of our venues: the State, Orpheum or Pantages theatres. Our gift certificates allow your recipient to choose from hundreds of events centrally located in downtown Minneapolis.
There are several ways to purchase your gift certificates:
Option 2: Purchase in person at the State Theatre Box Office. (No fees!)
If you have any questions please email our Box Office.
- Gift certificates may be used to purchase tickets to any performance at the State, Orpheum, or Pantages Theatres. There are no refunds and the certificate cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Gift certificates can be purchased in any amount.
- Gift certificates never expire!
- A new gift certificate will be issued for the amount of any unused balance at the time of purchase.
- Treat your gift certificate like cash; they cannot be replaced if lost or stolen and must be physically presented at the time of purchase.
- Gift certificates cannot be used online or over the phone.
Gift certificates may be redeemed in person at the State, Orpheum, or Pantages theatre box offices.
State Theatre Box Office
805 Hennepin Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Sorry, gift certificates are NOT redeemable through Ticketmaster outlets, phone, or internet. We cannot hold tickets without payment, and we cannot accept phone or fax orders with a gift certificate payment.
If you have any questions please email our box office.