About Hennepin Theatre Trust
Hennepin Theatre Trust advances the cultural and economic vitality of Minnesota through leadership of a dynamic arts district in downtown Minneapolis and educational programming that reaches every area of the state. Our historic theatres — Orpheum, State and Pantages — light up Hennepin Avenue with the best of Broadway and diverse, top-tier entertainment. The beautifully renovated building at 900 Hennepin provides a creative community space for performances and other events and serves as our organization’s headquarters. Annually, the Trust serves more than 7,000 high school students statewide and brings nearly 600,000 people to the Hennepin Theatre District to experience art on the street and stage. Hennepin Theatre Trust is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization.
We are committed to transforming the community in which we do business, which includes transforming visitors’ experiences in downtown Minneapolis. We accomplish this by:
- Bringing the best of Broadway, international, national and local entertainment to our stages
- Connecting more people to unexpected art experiences, like the iconic Bob Dylan mural and our art-in-underused spaces project, Made Here
- Enhancing our community offerings through education and access programs that bring arts and culture to more people
- Strengthening our partnerships with businesses, organizations, local leaders and arts organizations
We create positive change through the arts by bringing together people, businesses and organizations to create and enjoy cultural experiences.
We also care a lot about how we do our work and how you experience it. We’ve committed to five core values as an organization:
- Strive for excellence
- Practice inclusiveness
- Succeed through collaboration
- Embrace new possibilities
- Act as good stewards
Help us bring performances and programs to more than 600,000 people each year. DONATE NOW!