About Hennepin Theatre Trust
Hennepin Theatre Trust was established as a nonprofit organization in 2002. Since then, we quickly evolved into a recognized leader of arts and culture development in downtown Minneapolis.
Today, we bring value to the community through our three theatres – the Orpheum, State and Pantages – and our growing portfolio of collaborative partnerships. Annually, our organization alone brings more than 500,000 people to the West Downtown MPLS Cultural District (WeDo™) to enjoy a range of activities and attractions.
We are committed to transforming the community in which we do business – the WeDo MPLS Cultural District – and that includes transforming YOUR experience every time you visit. We accomplish this by:
- Bringing the best of Broadway, international, national and local entertainment to our stages
- Connecting more people to unexpected art experiences, like the iconic Bob Dylan mural and our art-in-underused spaces project, Made Here
- Enhancing our community offerings through education and access programs that bring arts and culture to more people
- Strengthening our partnerships with businesses, organizations, local leaders and others to bring more “wow” to your downtown experience
We are thankful for everyone who visits our theatres and supports our programs. We also invite you to explore more of what WeDo has to offer each time you visit. For great ideas, go to /hennepintheatretrust.org/wedo.
We create positive change through the arts by bringing together people, businesses and organizations in WeDo to create and enjoy cultural experiences.
We also care a lot about how we do our work and how you experience it. We’ve committed to five core values as an organization:
- Strive for excellence
- Practice inclusiveness
- Succeed through collaboration
- Embrace new possibilities
- Act as good stewards
Help us bring performances and programs to more than 500,000 people each year. DONATE NOW!