Whether it’s a family attending The Little Mermaid for the first time at a historic theatre, to a local artist bringing a vacant space to life—we exist to make the arts a part of your everyday life in WeDo™, the West Downtown MPLS Cultural District.
When you give to the Trust, you bring transformation to our community through arts and culture--plus, you receive access to exclusive Donor Benefits like access to concierge ticketing, invites to VIP events and more.
Contributions allow Hennepin Theatre Trust to:
- Maintain and preserve the Trust’s three historic Hennepin Avenue theatres: the State, Orpheum, and Pantages and the newly developed New Century Theatre
- Program our stages with high quality productions from touring Broadway to a range of music, comedy, dance and speakers
- Deliver education and community engagement opportunities including the Spotlight Musical Theatre Program for high schools and the Access Program to enable a broader range of people to attend live performances
- Lead initiatives to foster the ongoing evolution of Hennepin Avenue, the Hennepin Theatre District and downtown Minneapolis as a vital, inviting center of cultural activity and entertainment
Did you know?
- A single LED light in the Pantages marquee costs $25 to replace, and there are 1,000s of lights in all three marquees.
- Recent Orpheum lobby renovations included upgraded service stations and improvements in heating and air conditioning which exceeded $1.5 million! All three theatres require constant attention to remain active.