We thank our patrons for creating positive change in the community through the arts. We’re grateful for your help ensuring more than 600,000 people annually have meaningful arts and cultural experiences, ensuring downtown and Hennepin Avenue remain vital and vibrant and ensuring more than 6,000 students statewide are more confident, creative and collaborative through our education programs.
Contributions allow Hennepin Theatre Trust to:
- Maintain and preserve the Trust’s three historic Hennepin Avenue theatres: the State, Orpheum, and Pantages
- Program our stages with high-quality productions from touring Broadway to a range of music, comedy, dance and speakers
- Deliver education and community engagement opportunities including Spotlight Education for high schools and the Access program to enable a broader range of people to attend live performances
- Lead initiatives to foster the ongoing evolution of Hennepin Avenue, the Hennepin Theatre District and downtown Minneapolis as a vital, inviting center of cultural activity and entertainment
Did you know?
- A single LED light in the Pantages marquee costs $25 to replace, and there are thousands of lights in all three marquees.
- Recent Orpheum lobby renovations included upgraded service stations and improvements in heating and air conditioning which exceeded $1.5 million. All three theatres require constant attention to remain active.