State Theatre Box Office
Open Monday – Friday: 12 – 5 p.m.**
Contact for inquiries about the Orpheum, State and Pantages Theatres
805 Hennepin Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Open at the State, Orpheum, and Pantages theatres starting two (2) hours prior to any show. Within one (1) hour of showtime the box office reserves the right to only service ticketing needs for that performance.
**Between Memorial Day and Labor Day Weekends the box office will observe Summer Hours and will close at 3 p.m. on Fridays if there is no show at the State, Orpheum or Pantages Theatres that evening.
The box office is closed on the following holidays:
- Thanksgiving: Thursday, November 24, 2022
- Christmas Holiday: Friday, December 23 – Monday, December 26, 2022
- New Year’s Day: Monday, January 2, 2023
- Martin Luther King Day: Monday, January 16, 2023
- President’s Day: Monday, February 20, 2023
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 29, 2023
- Independence Day: Tuesday, July 4, 2023
- Labor Day: Monday, September 4, 2023
- Thanksgiving: Thursday, November 23, 2023
- Christmas Holiday: Monday, December 25 and Tuesday, December 26, 2023
For information about how we are taking precautions against COVID-19 to keep our patrons safe, please visit this page.
Dudley Riggs Theatre
Open Tuesday and Wednesday: 12:30 – 5: 30 p.m.
Thursday – Saturday: 2:30 – 8:30 p.m.
And one hour prior to all performances.
Contact for inquiries about Brave New Workshop
824 Hennepin Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55403
Bringing your group to the State, Orpheum or Pantages theatres is easy! We welcome groups of all kinds and offer customized service to fit your group's specific needs. Group minimums vary by performance but generally range from 10 to 15 people.
Please check your tickets to confirm the day, date, time and location of your seats.
Donate your tickets
If you have tickets for an event at one of our theatres and cannot attend, please consider donating your tickets to the Trust’s Access program. Simply contact the donor ticketing line at 612.455.9536 or email [email protected]. Your donation is 100% tax deductible for the full face value of the tickets. You will receive a letter from us to use for your tax deductible purposes.