The Scene- a Broadway club for your 20s and 30s
The Scene is a Broadway club for young professionals in their 20s and 30s with opportunities to attend the best of Broadway, connect and learn with the cast and crew, and support arts and culture in Minneapolis.
Scene membership includes:
- Premium Scene experience for two pre-selected shows: Wicked and Motown the Musical
- Special offers to see The Bodyguard, Mamma Mia!, The King & I, Matilda and RENT at the 10% discount rate (and no Ticketmaster fees)
- A tax-deductible gift that supports the mission of Hennepin Theatre Trust
$140 – Individual Season Membership
$260 – Dual Season Membership
Wicked – Thursday, May 11
7:30 p.m. – Show
10:15 p.m. – Exclusive Scene Experience
The night includes a Middle Balcony seat with other Scene members, 10% off beverages at the Orpheum Theatre and an exclusive after party at Hell’s Kitchen Restaurant and bar, including wine and desserts! Cast members from Wicked will be present for a post-show engagement with Scene members.
Motown the Musical – Thursday, July 13
5:30 p.m. – Exclusive Scene Experience
7:30 p.m. – Show
The night includes a Middle Balcony seat with other Scene member, 10% off beverages at the Orpheum Theatre and an exclusive pre-party for Scene members on the rooftop of 900 Hennepin (former Solera building), including wine, beer, and appetizers! The party will include pre-show entertainment and time with Motown cast members.
- How can I exchange seats? Call Group Tickets at 612-373-5665 and reference your “Scene” membership. Your tickets can be exchanged for available seats in a similar section.
- I’d like to invite a friend for a specific show, what’s the best way? Great news! Contact HTT Development Office at by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know to which show you’d like to invite your friend. We will work to arrange that person next to your seat for show night. Single Scene ticket purchases are $50/person.
- How long does my membership last? December 2016 – July 2017.
- Does any part of the membership fee include a gift to Hennepin Theatre Trust? Yes! $40 per individual membership and $70 per dual membership.
- How is this different than the Scene before? The Scene has enhanced its programming with a curated season of three shows plus engagement opportunities. No longer is it just enjoying the show – the program is now built to offer connections with other theatre lovers and the casts of HTT shows.
- How can I be sure I sit next to other Scene members I know? Request your preference in the registration form and we’ll make every accommodation possible.
- When will I receive my 10% offer to attend the other shows? When you become a member of the Scene, you’ll receive a special access code for ticket discounts.
- Other questions? Contact Nathan Soland at email@example.com